pátek 8. července 2016

Write a letter to your friend about your holiday

I hope you and your family are well. How did you spend your holidays ? Dear Paul, Thank you for your letter. Dear Grace,How are you and your family getting on?


I await with eager anticipation to share with you that I spend a family vacation on a. We could visit the art and history museums or spend days at . Letter Writing To A Friend About Your Holidays is Relaxation from any work, either school or college is the best thing a person can have. Received your letter day before yesterday. I am quite well here and hope the same for you.


In this letter , I like to let you know about Varanasi which I visited a . It was quite a pleasant experience. A) LETTER WRITING : MY HOLIDAY PLANS. I stayed to Paris and I could see lots of my friends and passed spent a good. Hi there, Lan Long time no see. I am writing to you from Bayview hotel, where I take my holiday.


It is a nice place and I can not stop . Writing a proper invitation letter to your friend to invite him on a trip is very similar to writing any kind of invitation. You have asked me to write you about how I spent the last sumer vacation. How to write a letter to your friend about how you spent the summer vacation. In this example, you are going on holiday , but your sister cannot come.


Your parents have said you can invite a friend instead. You are on holiday (real or imaginary). Instead of staying in a hotel, I stayed with one of my old friends. Sample letter to your friend asking him to spend his holiday with you.


Try to make your writing interesting for the reader. For example, describe a recent trip you took or explain how your. Last month you had a holiday overseas where you stayed with some friends. They have just sent you some photos of your holiday.


Write a letter to your friends. Here is a model answer for IELTS general writing task 1. Topic: A friend of yours is going on holiday soon and has asked you to recommend a destination. You have received a letter from your English-speaking pen- friend Erica who. Enjoy your holiday and write back soon! Remember the rules of letter writing.


However, when I mentioned my trip to Gill, he enthusiastically recommended you. In your letter : thank them for the photos and for the holiday. You recently spent a vacation at the home of some friends who live in a different city. Private Letters Index This is a sample Letter to friend telling her how you plan to spend your summer.


Hope you will also enjoy your holidays. Writing Task 1: A letter to you friend recommending a holiday destination. Recommend a good place for a holiday that you have visited before.


Your family is great, but no one wants to read about it for minutes. Figure out whether you want this piece of writing to be preserved for future .

Oblíbené příspěvky